Saturday, March 27, 2010

Must See

I am so excited about this new show on ABC:
Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution
http://abc.go.com/shows/jamie-olivers-food-revolution/about-the-show

Fridays at 8:00pm/CST on ABC.

Finally, a show that gets real about what we are feeding our children in the US.
As Alex is about to start kindergarten, watching this just made me sick.
I am thrilled we have Jamie Oliver to stir things up and show us not only what we are doing wrong, but how we can make simple changes in our home that will teach our children about nutrition. Please, please take a moment and Tivo this show! You won't regret it!

I'm pretty sure God has me on the road to become a licensed nutritionist (someday, much much later). We will see. I am learning so much through this whole process with Carson. Once you see and learn how important proper nutrition is and how it effects your body, it's impossible to turn back. Moms, if you have any questions about meals or snacks or supplement suggestions for you and your children, I'd love to help. I'll get off my soapbox now, but let me know what you think of the show.

1 comment:

Sally said...

josh saw this and started to DVR it!! He loved it!!
that is so true Mel - with all the knowledge you've gained in this area, God may totally use you someday as a nutritionist...or something!!! How exciting! you go girl!! :)