Friday, January 8, 2010

Successful surgery

We are home and Carson is napping. The surgery was a total success. I am so glad it's over with. The ENT said on a scale of 1-10 for ear infections, he put him at a nine and it was imperative that we had the tubes put in. I am thankful for this doctor in particular because he saw Carson on Wednesday and we were scheduled and done by Friday AM. Carson was such a joy...even sick as a dog and at a hospital, he was all smiles and winning over the staff. Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and support. Another one checked off the list....

Pre-op patient
My precious boys

Here's the video of Carson just minutes before his surgery. Clearly, the Versed had kicked in.

PS-- Random side note: I am SO glad we live in Texas. It's 17 degrees here and it is misery. I only want it to be this cold if I am snow skiing. Glad we will be back to 100* temps soon.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Thank the Lord! I am so glad that the surgery was a success! Now it is time to heal!

Nicole Fields said...

I am so glad things went well today! You have had a rough week...thank goodness it is Friday!

Sally said...

awww, poor baby!! hope you are all recovering from that emotionally draining day yesterdau! glad all was a success! love and miss you, hugs to you all!