Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Decade

Here we are in 2010. Do you remember where you were when you entered the new millennium? I look at 10 years and see an amazing marriage, a home full of memories, two amazing families, two beautiful children, and MANY lessons learned.

There is so much to look forward to. My dad got a job!!! Praise the Lord. They are doing great and I know they will be back before we know it. God has HUGE plans for them....He always has.

"Over every mountain, there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley."

"In the path of silence the soul finds the path in clearer light and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after truth."

I thank God TODAY for the path I am on. I thank God that He loves me enough to see what is best for my life and has kept me on that path...even when I may have tried to take another. I know this path, this truth, is the one I don't deserve, but I gratefully accept.

Sorry for the ramblings...we all get inspired around this time of year. I wish you and yours the absolute best.

I have HUNDREDS of pictures to sort through....stay tuned.

3 comments:

Nicole Fields said...

Yes, Praise God, it truly has been an amazing decade! On top of the list is our friendship and how much closer we have become. Love you tons! And so happy your dad got a job. He deserves it! Lets get together soon.

Ebes said...

yea Mel! What great news about your dad!! I will continue to pray for them...and you are a mess, but I love it! :)

Rachel and Ian Kirkland said...

i love you by the way. have i told you how much i admire you?