Friday, November 13, 2009

Boy Crazy!

It's official...Alex is boy crazy! She talks about getting married all the time and wanting to kiss her handsome prince. She is usually still wanting to marry daddy, but there have been several boy crazy moments lately.
On Tuesday, when I picked Alex up from school was she acting shy and coy. I asked her about her day and she told me, "Mau gave me the most special gift I've ever gotten. He found a heart on the playground and gave it to me. I have Mau's heart now. He is such a special boy. He thinks I am beautiful and he is my favorite boy. Maybe I will marry Mau."

On Thursday, Alex was playing with a boy at her school on the playground named Drew. They were having a great time and holding hands and pushing each other on the swings..pretty innocent, right? Well, on our way out Drew runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs, "Hey, Alex can I have your phone number?" AHHH! I was dying! Too funny!

1 comment:

Sally said...

"why won't jackson say hi to me??" ha ha ha!!! she is so sweet and ALL GIRL!!! Watch out Darby's! :)