Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Alex's preschool pic

Our baby girl is in preschool three days a week and adores it. I can't believe she is getting so big. She will be 4 next month, which blows my mind. She hasn't been feeling well and asked us to pray for her last night. Aww. She also tried to put mommy in time out yesterday for not minding. She said "Look in my eyes, Mommy...I'm serious...you are not minding and made a bad choice. You need to go to time out and think about that. Understand?" I just busted out laughing! I tried not to, but it was just too cute. She gave me that bossy/serious face and it was just a little too much. All of this to say...here is her preschool photo (sorry I digress)!

2 comments:

Sally said...

what a big girl, ahhhh! SO SO cute, love her lil boots!!!

Jaime said...

Wow that is an amazing pic!! She is so grown-up!!!