Monday, November 14, 2011

November 2011

I've decided that the only way I won't throw in the towel on my blog is if I go back and blog by month rather than by individual posts.  I am too far behind to ever sit down and start and I don't want to stop blogging because I really enjoy it....so here is the start to November 2011.  (And yes, I will eventually go back and update March - October):


Sunday, November 13: This weekend, we had the opportunity to go visit Nathan's brother, wife, and three sons.  We had the BEST weekend and so did the kids. Here are a few pics I snapped after church on Sunday.   My sis has the rest from our weekend so hopefully I can go back and add to this post soon.  In the meantime, look at my grown up daughter.  She is getting so so big:




I love, love her sassy face in this pic!


Alex is 6 1/2.  I can't believe she will be 7 in February! She melts my heart with her loving personality and contagious spirit.  I love you, Alex Darby!

More soon...promise!

No comments: