Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Santa picture

Every year I take the kids to get their picture taken with Santa. I love looking back on each year to see how much the kids have grown and changed. Last year, Carson was throwing a huge fit in Santa's lap. What a difference a year makes! I am so proud of them both. The line was quite long and they were both patient and well minded.

This year, Alex told Santa, "I need you to come to my kindergarten class. There is a girl in my class that is not very nice to me. She really hurts my feelings and I feel left out. Can you come tell her she isn't getting any presents this year. And I really want the Barbie Fashion Fairytale doll that lights up. I've been wanting it my entire life." Needless to say, Alex never ceases to amaze me. You just never know what she is going to say. I love her so much I can hardly stand it! Carson was just along for the ride, but I was glad he wasn't so traumatized this go around.

Christmas 2010
Alex 5 - Carson 2

No comments: