Monday, October 25, 2010

Darby Family Photoshoot, 2010

My dear friend and maid of honor, Rachel, came to take photos of our family, October 15 -16. I am ridiculously blessed to have her in my life for a myriad of reasons. A bonus perk is that she happens to own a professional photography studio and has an incredible eye for capturing the right moments...not just the canned, cheesy poses on film. The first grouping of photos were taken at an abandoned railroad in Plano. The next round of pictures were taken at the Dallas Arboretum. I have to say, I am thoroughly pleased with all of them. I had to cut out a ton to show the world...but every single photo was special to me. Prepare yourself for massive photo overload! (Click to enlarge).













The money shot!






























Seriously?!





I am so in love!




My world!











I can't handle how much I love these pictures. I will cherish them forever. What a perfect moment in time. Thank you, Rachel!

1 comment:

Sally said...

once again, stunning is just all i can muster up!!

and you pinned rachel so well in your intro...what a blessing she is to so many!!!

you and your fam are so stinkin gorgeous.