Sunday, April 25, 2010

Is it odd or is it God?

I am posting this so I have it on record.

Today when we were in church, I had a vision of being on a mission trip in Haiti. RANDOM?!!!
They weren't discussing this, and there has not been a mention of a church mission trip to Haiti, so I just think this is crazy. One of my odd Mel moments, indeed.

When we got home, I immediately looked up our church website to see if there are any mission opportunities, and sure enough there is a mission trip to Haiti this summer. Really?!?
http://www.fellowshipchurch.com/hope4haiti?FCW=r7halcpu67dbm2l44pkmo1h8u2

Who knows if anything will come of this or not, but I am moving forward to see what happens. Our church is sponsoring 50 orphanges. Needless to say, I was moved, touched and excited to see this already in place. The lost children on on my heart the most. I want to go hug those babies and share the good news. Let's see what God is up to next....

"I will remain, confident in this, I will see the goodness of the Lord."

No comments: