Here is a great way to explain the resurrection of Christ to your little ones. I thought this would be a fun and creative Easter activity:
1. Give each child a marshmallow.
2. Have kids dip the marshmallow in melted butter.
3. Dip the buttered marshmallow in cinnamon and sugar.
4. Then, wrap the coated marshmallow tightly in a crescent roll.
5. Place in a 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes.
6. Let the rolls cool slightly. Your kids will open their eyes to discover that Jesus is no longer there. He is risen!
Marshmallow = Jesus
Butter = Oils of embalming
Cinnamon & Sugar = Spices used to anoint the body
Crescent toll = The wrapping of Jesus body
Oven = The tomb
2 years ago