Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Prayers for Granddam

Yes, I named my grandma "Granddam" as a toddler :)
Please say a prayer for my precious grandmother, Virginia Cottier. She is facing a major lung surgery at noon today. She has severe pneumonia and infection in both lungs...and I'll spare you from the rest of the details. She is my only living grandparent. She has hardly been lucid, but when I came to see her at the hospital she lit up and said "Melissa, baby, I can't believe you are here to see me." No matter what I have a beautiful memory of her lighting up just because I came for a visit. I made my peace with her and God, so no matter what, it's all good. That being said, please pray for a hedge of protection over her and the surgeons at noon. My parents have been through so much...I just don't want to see my mom's heart break any more than it already has.
Love to all!
Here she is with our baby Carson.

No comments: