Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hysterical!


Alex got a new bird feeder for her birthday and she has been glued to our window just waiting and watching for any "papa connels" aka "cardinals" or "red peckers" to come and visit.
Well, we got a taker! So I let Alex go outside and I am in here checking email. This is what I hear.
Alex screams at the top of her lungs: "BIIIIIRD!!! Get down here right now. Bird, you aren't minding. Come down and play with me NOW, understand? You aren't minding me. If you don't mind I am going to give you a really big spankin, and put you in time out and put you in a really big cage. You don't want that do you? Get down here I mean it!"
I am not making one word of that up!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

I like the hand on her hip as well! hehe

shannon houlihan said...

She is in charge of that bird :) hehe

Sally said...

DA BIRRRDDDSSS!! how cute Mel!!