Friday, July 25, 2008

Carson's Baby Shower - July 20, 2008






Can I just say I have the BEST friends and family in the world?! Last Sunday was Carson's baby shower. I had the most special day-- I really felt like it was the first time I could stop and celebrate the little man's arrival! With Alex being sick during the 1st trimester of my pregnancy, keeping up with her in general, and Nathan traveling over the past 5 weeks, it's been tough to just stop and take it all in. So, this was just an awesome, awesome day! 7 of my dear friends (including Erin who is family too) set up a beautiful cake, family pics, wonderful food, etc. The best part was seeing everyone of course! Rachel and baby Elijah came all the way from Austin which meant the world to me. Several Baylor girls hiked it from all over the area. Both of my moms were there too which was SO fun. I truly have the best moms in the world! Thank you Deb for driving all the way here just to be with me! Carson racked up all kinds of love. We have everything we need for his nursery now and got a ton of adorable clothes and other goodies. We just feel incredibly blessed and now we are ready to meet the little guy. Well, not really ready...but we are closer.

1 comment:

Sally said...

oh my gosh!!! those pics were so fun to see - what an incredible shower you had!! wish i could have been there - you look amazing lil prego!! wow! Love and miss you!
*sal