Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Nathan's Big Weekend - March 19-20

Nathan was asked to sing front line this past weekend at Fellowship and he did an incredible job! He gets better and better - he was so confident, handsome and natural on stage. I get overwhelmed with emotion when I see him serving the kingdom in such a passionate, beautiful way. I am clearly a proud wife. My mom came with me and she was equally proud. At one point she leaned over to me with tears in her eyes and said, "Baby, I am so happy for you - you deserve this man." Aww, how precious is that? I don't know about "deserve" - but I am certainly thankful!

Check out the video. I wish I had more to share. A video or picture doesn't begin to capture the experience. Please come and join us next time!

Nathan - I am ridiculously proud of you today and everyday!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO63srRn8L0

No comments: