*Thanksgiving at the Darby Cabin - I can't even begin to express how giddy I am to pack up our family and go to our cabin in the woods! The boys will hunt, the girls will cook and the kids will play. No technology, no cosmetics...just unplugged family bonding time. I can't wait!
- Silversun Pickups: Lazy Eye
- Matchbox 20: The Difference
- U2: In a Little While - All You Can't Leave Behind
- Classical: Too many to list...but it grounds and relaxes me and I thank my Daddy for getting me hooked years and years ago
* Funny, funny moment here:
Story: So when Uncle Jason or "Mister Uncle" (an old Baylor Yell Leader) was in town for Homecoming, we had a minor trampoline rip..well, hole really. Does this stop us from having fun? Oh no! Nathan came outside to this - and yes, I am still dressed for church. I have to say that being right at Carson's eye level worked out quite well. HA!
*Last but certainly not least...it's Toffee time! My aunt taught me to make this when I was 7 years old and there hasn't been a year without it since. It's heavenly-love-deliciousness. I'll make you some if you just ask.
Here's to HAPPY!