Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Carson month 9: May 2 - June 2

I am an entire month behind, my apologies. Summer is so fun and with no schedule, traveling, etc., the blog has gone to the wayside...but I am ready to catch up! Have I mentioned how obsessed I am with my son? I adore him!! I can't get enough (which is good b/c we are rarely apart!) His 9th-10th month flew by. As he becomes more active, mobile and energetic, the time is really getting away from me. I can't believe he will be a year old so soon. He is really becoming his own little person. He reciprocates SO much emotion...he is just the best! I love that he adores everyone. He isn't picky-- he will throw a party if you just look at him with a grin.
Alex has been amazing with her "bubby" as she calls him. We will find her in his crib singing to him, reading him books, and tickling him. They are so cute together. She truly adores him and never seems to resent the attention that has been taken away. I miss her, but she makes the transition wonderful because she has become independent, but connected to her brother. It's truly pretty perfect!
Carson is finally exploring food! He's taking a few bites here and there, but still not where we want him to be. I really hope he will take a liking to the solids while we are in Key West b/c the dude needs FOOD....more than just the skim milk he gets from his mama.
His hair is growing like a weed. We are enjoying playing with it and giving him new looks. :)
Here are a few pics from this month:
Carson loves the puffs and wheels. Of course, they have rice in them so they killed his tummy :( Darn!
My mom and dad hooked us up with a swing set-- hooray! Carson loves, loves to swing. Best gift ever!
How adorable are my babies?!
I love his grin! He has a chubby face just like his sissy. He LOVES the alligator xylophone. He plays with it constantly. Never a quiet moment for us!
This might be my favorite picture of him ever. OMG!!!! Can you see his dimples? And his eyes just sparkle! AHH! I want to eat him up.

3 comments:

Rachel and Ian Kirkland said...

you are such a sweet mommy! i can just hear the love in the voice of your words! he is precious and i can't belive how quickly the time passes. it makes me want to savor every "baby" moment we have with joaquin!

Nicole Fields said...

Yeah, I have been needing an Alex and Carson fix...miss them!

Jaime said...

I want to eat him up!! He is just too cute!