Monday, December 22, 2008

We wish you a Merry Christmas

I love taking this time to look back at all of the changes that happen in just one year. Our biggest change this year, is the addition of our son, Carson Kyle Darby. I can't think of a day in his precious life that I haven't thanked God for him. He is my little angel. Here are some photos from the past few years....my little girl is growing up. Wow, thank you God for this amazing journey.
Christmas card 2008:
Christmas card 2007:

Alex and Carson with Santa (Alex: 3 1/2, Carson: 3 months):

Alex with Santa, 2007 (age 2 1/2):

Alex, 2006 (1 1/2 years):

Alex with Santa (10 months):
Merry Christmas to each of you. Enjoy every moment...it goes WAY too fast!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

ahhh I love the look back to how fast sweet Alex has grown up! Where did the time go??